DataCenterVendors.Com's Discussions (15)

Discussions Started (15) Replies Latest Activity

Quick Start Guide

Apologies - We are currently updating our quick start guide.  Our new guide will be Coming Soon....

Started by DataCenterVendors.Com in FAQs

0 Jun 2, 2011

Why Join?

We are building a great industry portal to promote leading data center industry companies.  If your company is active in the data center i…

0 Jun 2, 2011

How many email addresses can I use to manage my listing?

Unfortunately there is only 1 email address per listing.  So if you need to have multiple people manage your listing you will need to share…

0 Jan 7, 2011

Uploading & Resizing your Logo

The Typical Problem The default size for the logo is 175 x 175 pixels square. If you upload a photo of a larger size/different shape it w…

0 Jan 7, 2011

I'm a new user - how do I use this site?

You can either browse for content using our business and product categories, search (best done using advanced search), or simply browse. U…

0 Aug 30, 2010

Why would I add press releases?

Press Releases... Are free to post for professional & site sponsors Appear on our twitter channel "@DataCenterPR" Can be spread using o…

0 Aug 16, 2010

What is the Biz Map?

Great way to "put your biz on the map" Add a short promotional text Linked to you company profile *Note: You need to add your biz manuall…

0 Aug 16, 2010

What are product promotions?

Add Title, Description, Benefits, Photos, Video, Link to data sheet! Excellent way to promote your latest products Available to profession…

0 Aug 16, 2010

Why do I need unique email addresses per business profile?

Thats just the way the site has been set up.  We don't think that is unreasonable. It should be straightforward to ask your business IT Dep…

0 Aug 16, 2010

How do I advertise on this site?

We have a number of ad spots available.  

0 Aug 16, 2010

RSS

Trade Shows

© 2024   Created by DataCenterProfessionals.Net.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service