Find Vendors, Products, and Services
When it is about web hosting, the web hosting plan can be just as important as your hosting provider. Most people choose shared hosting, but in some scenarios, those plans can’t be up to your expectations and may stop the growth of your site.
As your site develops, chances you'll have to move up to something more powerful, and here dedicated server plays an important role They will be more expensive as compared to shared hosting but you will get far better performance according to your investment. To run the site, it should be introduced on a server which has internet. Mostly web hosting provider set up more than one website on a server to make it profitable and most sensible for him and make your provider can hire a number of clients which is called shared hosting.
One of the drawback to shared hosting is in most cases, they provide limited access to resources, which is acceptable since you are on the shared server and yours is not the sole site using that server. That will work for many websites, but other websites require a server all their own – dedicated solutions. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Access to more resources. A dedicated server refers to the server which is only made for you and only your site is hosted on that server which means you don’t have to share resources with other users.
• Better performance. Dedicated servers provide better loading times than shared hosting.
• Improved security. Hosting a number of a website on one server can be highly insecure.
• Customization options. Server configuration is possible when it comes to dedicated server
• Server location: Server location is an important factor in a dedicated server. Choose a hosting provide nearby your target audience.
• Managed or unmanaged: Having your own server can create problems, however in case you're uncertain how to deal with things, you can simply decide on an oversaw plan. This will help you in boosting the velocity of your site.
Website speed depends on your server choice. A good hosting provider regularly invest in their server infrastructure and architecture to see that very website hosted on that server is running with a required speed. Choosing the best quality hosting provider will give best quality server and services. Nowadays internet users need fast performance from each and every website they visit. If your website suffers a downtime you may lose the visitor. An average load time of the website is 3 seconds, but the website should load faster than that.
If you are looking for a reliable hosting provider you should see for 99 percent of uptime and 24/7 support and a dedicated server
For further information contact:
Web Werks Data Centers